It’s hard to find a changing bag that has both style and substance! I seem to always have a lot to carry around, which is why I love my Cute Nico changing bag. The only thing that is inconvenient is unlike the long strap changing bags, I can’t put this over the handles of my pushchair, which means having to carry it on my back. It’s okay if I am going a short distance, but when walking around town it does feel a little heavy. The compartments however are great for fitting in all my bits and bobs! It comes with a changing mat, which has a lovely soft side for baby to lay on, and is also a material that makes it really easy to remove stains (Mums you know what kind of stains I’m talking about!) It also has two small carry bags. One of which is insulated for baby’s food. I don’t really have a use for these at the moment so I’ve taken them out, but I’m sure will come in handy when she’s a little older.
The overall look doesn’t have the wow factor, but it’s sturdy and practical, and is perfect for what it is needed for. The bag itself is very gender neutral which means my boyfriend can use it without feeling embarrassed! It’s currently retailing on Amazon for £31.00 from £59.99- which is a pretty good price slash.
So what is in my changing bag?…
- Nappies– an essential of course for the obvious reason!
- Nappy Bags– I used scented nappy bags incase I have to keep the nappy in my changing bag until I can find a bin.
- Wipes– I use cotton wool and warm water at home to clean her up, but when I’m out and about I use water base wipes to change her as it’s just easier.
- Spare bodysuit– I always carry around a spare bodysuit after an incident we had on the train with a poo explosion! I felt so bad having to keep my baby girl in the dirty clothes until we got home so I now make sure I always have a spare.
- Muslin cloth– You can never have to many of these as they always come in handy.
- Teething toy– As you may have read in my 4 month update my baby girl is teething, so I take one of her teething toys with me incase she needs to relieve tooth pain when we’re out.
- My purse– Not only is this my baby’s changing bag but it is also my handbag! Therefore I keep a few items of mine inside including my purse.
*Disclaimer: The changing bag was gifted to me, in return for an honest review of the product. You are welcome to read my disclosure policy for more details.